Welcome to my Review Blog!!

I am a PR friendly blogger! For my media kit, please visit my main blog, My Little Life, and click on "Disclaimer"!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maaxima Pedometer

Hey Hot and Healthy friends!

Keely and I are so super excited to have the support of Maaxima Style to help promote our Hot and Healthy Thru the Holidays campaign!

They have provided us with a digital pedometer to award to one of our hard working, dedicated campaignees!

You should see this pedometer!

It's so cute! Little and blue and shiny and in it's own little box?!!

Seriously, I wanted to just keep it for myself.

But, that wouldn't be fair...so, one of you who linked up on Tuesday, will win this cute little guy!

He can be your little companion, your little cheerleader to help you get your 10,000 steps in, like Keely recommended!

A great, big "Thank You!!" to Maaxima Style for supporting us all on our endeavor to be:

Hot and Healthy!!

You can find the latest health tip here or fitness tip here.



2 comments:

thedomesticfringe said...

Oh, my goodness. I just had a whole big drama filled event with a pedometer. I returned one three times because it didn't work. Drove me nuts, but I realized that I already walk close to 10,000 steps, so if I want to lose weight, I need to do much, much more. Sometimes life just isn't fair. This is one cute looking pedometer...I bet it works!
-FringeGirl

Helga said...

That's awsome that you guys got some "sponsors" lol for Hot and Healthy thru the Holidays!! I used to use a pedometer but my wonderful sons got a hold of it and broke it. They were taking turns seeing who could take the most steps and of course they did not have the pedometer on correctly and it hit the floor with a huge CRACK!!! Oh Boys....gotta love 'em.