Welcome to my Review Blog!!

I am a PR friendly blogger! For my media kit, please visit my main blog, My Little Life, and click on "Disclaimer"!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

CSN Winner!



As predicted, I'm not announcing to winner until later than I first said! It's still (kinda) morning, right?!

Okay, friends, without further ado...*insert drumroll*...I would like to announce the winner of the $65 to CSN is:

random.org gave me #20...and that was Brooke!! I'll send you an email, Brooke, please confirm you have received it in 24 hours or I'll hafta pick a new winner!!

Congratulations Brooke!! I hope you get something fabulous!

(Don't forget, I have another giveaway going on for a $50 Visa card...it's from Pull-Ups, but don't worry...ANYONE can enter...Pull-Up user or not!) ;)


2 comments: