Welcome to my Review Blog!!

I am a PR friendly blogger! For my media kit, please visit my main blog, My Little Life, and click on "Disclaimer"!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CSN March Winner!


Oh dear...will you guys forgive me? I was supposed to pick a winner last week...then our world got all topsy turvy when my daughter's appendix decided to turn all gangrenous on her and cause her all sorts of strife...we JUST returned from the hospital tonight.

After a week. Ugh.

Anyway...I have a WINNER!!!

As always, I headed on over to random.org and plugged in the numbers...and here's what number was chosen out of 60:

Number 39!! And that is...


So, katychick, YOU are the lucky winner!! I'm sending you an email right now...please reply as soon as you can and I will forward you all the info you need to claim your loot!

Congrats!



No comments: